The CoolIT ECO A.L.C. CPU Cooler - Continued
Taking the cover off the FHE, you can see a bit of the inner workings. The actual FHE is at the bottom underneath of the CFF1 pump that runs off a 3-pin fan connection and appears to use a two wire thermal control for the pump speed.
The 120mm fan that CoolIT mounts to their high efficiency radiator is built to coincide specifically with the radiator. The fan, set up in the pull configuration, is also powered with a 3-pin fan connector and can be speed controlled with the BIOS or even put on a controller to appeal to your own personal sound versus performance levels.
From the side, you can see this has to be an efficient radiator. It's thinner than the 120mm fan that is mounted to it. This means two things; less space taken up inside when you mount the system in your case, but also hopefully efficient enough to still provide good temperatures.
Connectivity to the radiator is handled with these two swiveling barbs. Again CoolIT provides a bit of flexibility to make any install happen without issue or binding of the lines. The third port, to the right, I have to guess is how the system is filled.
Taking a better look at the radiator, that 1800 RPM fan has its work cut out for it. The radiator is a very high FPI design that usually requires a loud high CFM fan to cool efficiently. The tests will soon reveal both if it is loud, or inefficient.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Reset BIOS on ASRock Beebox N3150 w/o mouse/keyb.
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015