This is the top of the packaging and CoolIT displays proudly on all the panels what is inside this rather unassuming white box with black lettering.
Moving to the sides, there is a bit more room, so CoolIT used it on this side to display the compatible socket types as well as their CES 2010 Innovation award.
The features of the ECO A.L.C. are all laid out on this panel. The proprietary 1W pump, the universal mounting and the high performance radiator are explained a bit here with a brief mission statement on top.
On this side we get to see a couple more of the included features. This time CoolIT shows off the high performance FHE, the Pro Advanced Thermal Compound and the more obvious fact that this system is sealed and maintenance free.
On this last side, we get a bit more about the concept and design of the ECO along with the specifications of the included system.
The ECO A.L.C. comes very well protected in their all encompassing Styrofoam inner packing. At the top of the Styrofoam you will find two cavities that hold a few back plates and the AMD mounting hardware.
Removing one side of the foam is a bit tricky as the parts are snugly fit inside. During shipment the radiator is kept away from the pump and block combo, but taking your time here is rewarded by not damaging the radiator fins if you wildly open up the foam.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- This monster USB hub charges up to 28 devices at once
- League of Legends table top game sets the mood for fun
- Rockstar gets into the Halloween spirit with GTA Online
- Nintendo Switch handheld delivers console-quality gaming
- Microsoft drop Shocktober sale a week before Halloween
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications