The Box and What's Inside
The GA-890GPA-UD3H comes in a slim box with the usual jumble of images on it. The front of the box shows off the "333" log just so you know that you are getting this GIGABYTE technology when you pick up this product. GB has also highlighted some other items that come with the 890GPA-UD3H such as the Ultra Durable 3 (complete with 2 ounces of copper), DDR3-1866 support (with overclocking), 4+1 phase power and full 1080P and Blu-ray support.
The back of the box is more of the same, but with a deeper explanation of the major items of interest. Although the box is a little tacky to my tastes, there is no doubt that it is eye-catching and has enough information on the outside to get this from the shelf and into your cart.
Inside the box is a limited amount of gear. It is more than enough to get you going, but it lacks a couple of items that might come in handy for future upgrades or a more advanced user.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99