The Box and What's Inside
The GA-890GPA-UD3H comes in a slim box with the usual jumble of images on it. The front of the box shows off the "333" log just so you know that you are getting this GIGABYTE technology when you pick up this product. GB has also highlighted some other items that come with the 890GPA-UD3H such as the Ultra Durable 3 (complete with 2 ounces of copper), DDR3-1866 support (with overclocking), 4+1 phase power and full 1080P and Blu-ray support.
The back of the box is more of the same, but with a deeper explanation of the major items of interest. Although the box is a little tacky to my tastes, there is no doubt that it is eye-catching and has enough information on the outside to get this from the shelf and into your cart.
Inside the box is a limited amount of gear. It is more than enough to get you going, but it lacks a couple of items that might come in handy for future upgrades or a more advanced user.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Spotify in 'advanced talks' to buy SoundCloud
- Hardware Deals: i5-6600K nears $200, GTX 1070 under $350
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti has no PCIe power connector
- AMD rumored to launch Vega 10 with HBM2 later this year
- AMD gaining discrete GPU market share from NVIDIA
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now