The Box and What's Inside
The GA-890GPA-UD3H comes in a slim box with the usual jumble of images on it. The front of the box shows off the "333" log just so you know that you are getting this GIGABYTE technology when you pick up this product. GB has also highlighted some other items that come with the 890GPA-UD3H such as the Ultra Durable 3 (complete with 2 ounces of copper), DDR3-1866 support (with overclocking), 4+1 phase power and full 1080P and Blu-ray support.
The back of the box is more of the same, but with a deeper explanation of the major items of interest. Although the box is a little tacky to my tastes, there is no doubt that it is eye-catching and has enough information on the outside to get this from the shelf and into your cart.
Inside the box is a limited amount of gear. It is more than enough to get you going, but it lacks a couple of items that might come in handy for future upgrades or a more advanced user.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4