Speaking technically, let's start by looking at some specifications.
Output power: 15mW (micro watts)
Speaker dimension: N/A
Impedance: 32 ohm
Sensitivity: 104 db/mW
Cable length: 1.3m with 3.5mm stereo plug
Jack: stereo mini: Yes
Frequency response: 18hz-22khz
Pick-up pattern: N/A
Since the last pair I looked at things have not changed a whole lot. Output power stays the same, as does impendence, cable length and connection type. However, we do see a change to the frequency's response with a lower, or as I like to call it, more accurate rating of 18Hz - 22KHz.
Gold plating is used on the plugs for the highest signal quality between devices connecting to one another. Also featured is compatibility with several of the large mobile phone brands out there. And finally, a two-year warranty, which is a nice touch, I feel.
The most notable change here is of course the wooden chassis used instead of the aluminum one. However, I cannot see any specific information regarding the choice to use wood other than 'warm sound definition by exquisite wooden chassis'. So, clearly Arctic Sound thought they were onto a winner, but equally did not want to give too much away.
Generally in the construction of a wide range of loud speakers, wood or more especially medium density fiberboard (MDF) is thought to be best. This is then covered by a thin veneer of the wood that serves an aesthetic purpose for the final outer layer.
Frequency reproduction whilst certainly toned down from the last model I tested, is still quite an optimistic figure to behold coming in at 22KHz, at the high end.
Like the previous model, the E352's are quite light to hold and should not require a football players neck structure to be enjoyed. Even when considering that wood has been used in their construction, the weight does not increase from the feather-like 5 grams.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG partners with REEDS Jewelers for the LG Watch Urbane Luxe
- Report: Prior to breach, no one wanted to purchase Ashley Madison
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20