The Antec Two Hundred Mid Tower Case
Right out of the box the Two Hundred has a more unique look than does the 900 and 1200. The six pointed star design of the front is something we've seen with Antec before, just this time it's incorporated into the bezels design.
The front of the Two Hundred is topped with the I/O panel above the three optical drive covers. Just below those three bays is the pass-through door for the hot swappable SATA drive. The rest of the front panel is left for ventilation. The star design leaves for a very open area that is backed with black mesh.
The front I/O panel holds a reset and power button on either side of two USB 2.0 connections and two 3.5mm audio jacks. The two tiny holes to the left are for the power and hard drive activity LEDs to shine through.
The top of the chassis is relatively flat except for the raised grid covering the 140mm TwoCool fan near the back.
There is no window on the Two Hundred chassis, but it simply does two things. One, it saves a bit of money during production, which translates to money saved to you. Secondly, it lowers the noise level that emanates from inside the chassis. There is, however, a raised section of ventilation on the door that is to be backed by an optional 120mm fan.
The back of the Two Hundred starts with a pair of two-way switches for the TwoCool fans. Under those are the rear I/O and 120mm exhaust fan. In the middle are seven break-away expansion slot covers with large removable water tubing holes. As you can see, the Two Hundred uses a bottom mounting PSU design.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis