The Antec Two Hundred Mid Tower Case
Right out of the box the Two Hundred has a more unique look than does the 900 and 1200. The six pointed star design of the front is something we've seen with Antec before, just this time it's incorporated into the bezels design.
The front of the Two Hundred is topped with the I/O panel above the three optical drive covers. Just below those three bays is the pass-through door for the hot swappable SATA drive. The rest of the front panel is left for ventilation. The star design leaves for a very open area that is backed with black mesh.
The front I/O panel holds a reset and power button on either side of two USB 2.0 connections and two 3.5mm audio jacks. The two tiny holes to the left are for the power and hard drive activity LEDs to shine through.
The top of the chassis is relatively flat except for the raised grid covering the 140mm TwoCool fan near the back.
There is no window on the Two Hundred chassis, but it simply does two things. One, it saves a bit of money during production, which translates to money saved to you. Secondly, it lowers the noise level that emanates from inside the chassis. There is, however, a raised section of ventilation on the door that is to be backed by an optional 120mm fan.
The back of the Two Hundred starts with a pair of two-way switches for the TwoCool fans. Under those are the rear I/O and 120mm exhaust fan. In the middle are seven break-away expansion slot covers with large removable water tubing holes. As you can see, the Two Hundred uses a bottom mounting PSU design.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- UK debuts its 'UK Against ISIL' social media account
- Phiaton launches PS 202 NC active noise cancellation earphones
- Famed astronaut Buzz Aldrin shares his 'master plan' for Mars
- LG partners with REEDS Jewelers for the LG Watch Urbane Luxe
- Report: Prior to breach, no one wanted to purchase Ashley Madison
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20