Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Antec again chooses SECC steel to build the majority of the Two Hundred except for the plastic front bezel. The almost seventeen pounds of steel is painted externally in a matte black finish while the inside is left unpainted. This mid tower houses a total of up to ten drives, three of which are optical and the other seven are for 3.5" hard drives. One of those drives actually slides through the front panel into a hot swappable bay for easy transferring or repairing of a buddies or clients hard drive. In the rear the Two Hundred sports seven expansion slots and can hold cards up to 11.5" without needing to mod the interior for clearance.
Cooling of your m-ITX, m-ATX or ATX motherboard and its components is handled with two fans that are shipped inside. One of those is a 140mm, TwoCool, or switchable powered fan. The rear is where you will find a TwoCool fan in the 120mm variety. Antec does leave room for three additional 120mm fans of your choice. Two 120mm fans can be added behind the front bezel with relative ease. The other 120mm fan position is in the side panel. If lighting isn't your thing, Antec ships the Two Hundred with non LED versions of the TwoCool fans, so if you don't buy LED fans the chassis has no lighting to speak of.
The Two Hundred was announced some six months ago and has had plenty of time to build stock on shelves both online and in the box stores. Searching the internet proves this to be true, with ten pages of links to the Two hundred. When I mentioned budget minded, I wasn't kidding in the slightest. The Two Hundred is currently listing at Newegg for $49.95 with only another $15 worth of shipping to get this chassis to your door.
Be careful on your searches; there are two versions of the Two Hundred now. There is the non-descript Two Hundred we are looking at here and an "S" version. From what I can tell the difference is the color of the mesh in the front panel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hey MSI, where's your GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning?
- EVGA unveils GTX 1080 Ti SC, SC2, and FTW3 variants
- Overwatch map editor, highlight savings are coming soon
- GTX 1080 Ti hits 3GHz on LN2, all on reference PCB
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has a $100 microtransaction
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- Lost Audio on Asus GL753 VE-DS74 Laptop
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter