Having a look below, you can see the setup before hand which included the three stands for each individual monitor. While the setup itself wasn't all that bad, you can see you lose huge amounts of room due to the monitor stands.
What you also notice is that due to having all the stands, you're a bit limited in the way you can place the monitors due to not having as much wiggle room when it comes to the lay out.
Straight away with the new stands you can see we've opened up a whole lot of new desk space thanks to the side monitor stands now being gone. What else we're also able to do is give ourselves some more options when it comes to placing the monitors; we can now move them to the left a bit more so they're more centered.
Due to the stand, I've also slightly adjusted the setup. What I've done is tuck the side monitors slightly behind the center one. What this has done is helped remove some of the bezel thickness. While initially I thought that the side monitors sitting slightly backwards would cause a bit of an issue, it does nothing of the sort.
What this also does is give me the ability to curve the monitors in more. Due to using the maximum sized monitors on stand, if you level them out the design feels a bit too flat and wide. If you're using smaller monitors like 22" ones you'll have the ability to angle the monitors in more while keeping them on the same level.
Below are some more pictures of the monitor stand setup to give you an idea of how everything looks.
Having a look above, you can see one of the only issues I ran into with the whole setup process was the left monitor dipping down slightly. In being slightly worried that something was wrong, it didn't take long to realize that I hadn't tightened the left arm bolt enough.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 lets you play as Corvo or Emily, has dynamic endings
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- ارقام تليفونات شارب || 01014723434 || توكيل تكيف شارب || 01225025360 |
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience