The packaging while being pretty boring does give us all the details we really need. You can see on the side we've got a couple of stickers that let us know all the important specifications.
As for the inside, we've got a manual about the Turbulence cooling fan and of course the fan itself which helps keep the modules running as cool as possible so that we can achieve the biggest overclock.
Like most of the high end kits we've seen from G.Skill lately, this one again sits in the PI Series which has quickly become a recognized series thanks to its high quality and insane speeds. As for the heatsink design, it's not really anything we haven't seen before with a fairly standard fin setup.
As for the modules themselves, there's not a whole lot to see. Both sides have the same sticker on it with one showing the PI and G.Skill logos while the other only showing the latter thanks to a sticker covering the series logo.
Having a closer look at the sticker, you can see all the standard information including the speed, timings, voltage, serial number and model number. Nothing too unusual and we won't go into any more detail as we'll have a closer look at the specifications on the next page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung is aware of weird fingerprint sensor location
- Destiny 2 to feature 'great story and characters'
- Samsung doubles Galaxy S8 supply, expects record sales
- Destiny 2 confirmed for PC release
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- iStorage datAshur Pro 8GB Encrypted Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- CD PROJEKT summarizes its 2016 financial results
- Destiny 2 announced: blockbuster sequel to the biggest new console video game franchise launch of all time set for September 8
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software