The packaging while being pretty boring does give us all the details we really need. You can see on the side we've got a couple of stickers that let us know all the important specifications.
As for the inside, we've got a manual about the Turbulence cooling fan and of course the fan itself which helps keep the modules running as cool as possible so that we can achieve the biggest overclock.
Like most of the high end kits we've seen from G.Skill lately, this one again sits in the PI Series which has quickly become a recognized series thanks to its high quality and insane speeds. As for the heatsink design, it's not really anything we haven't seen before with a fairly standard fin setup.
As for the modules themselves, there's not a whole lot to see. Both sides have the same sticker on it with one showing the PI and G.Skill logos while the other only showing the latter thanks to a sticker covering the series logo.
Having a closer look at the sticker, you can see all the standard information including the speed, timings, voltage, serial number and model number. Nothing too unusual and we won't go into any more detail as we'll have a closer look at the specifications on the next page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei P10 to take the highest pricing in the series
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017