Accessories and Documentation
The user manual is very, very basic. This side of the fold-out covers the motherboard installation and some of the front panel connectors.
The reverse covers the rest of the front panel connections, removal of the front drive covers and the installation of the various drives and expansion cards. There is no mention, however, of the removal of those pesky screws in the I/O shield I mentioned earlier. Without removing the screws I can easily see a user snapping this cover right off the chassis.
Inside the little Raidmax box you can find the included bits of hardware. There are six, yellow, hard drive slides to be used in the swiveling cage. Between them you will find a motherboard speaker, one tie strap, a set of motherboard risers, optical drive screws and motherboard screws. The bottom row consists of a bunch of washers to isolate the motherboard, some self tapping screws, and the power supply mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design