Accessories and Documentation
The user manual is very, very basic. This side of the fold-out covers the motherboard installation and some of the front panel connectors.
The reverse covers the rest of the front panel connections, removal of the front drive covers and the installation of the various drives and expansion cards. There is no mention, however, of the removal of those pesky screws in the I/O shield I mentioned earlier. Without removing the screws I can easily see a user snapping this cover right off the chassis.
Inside the little Raidmax box you can find the included bits of hardware. There are six, yellow, hard drive slides to be used in the swiveling cage. Between them you will find a motherboard speaker, one tie strap, a set of motherboard risers, optical drive screws and motherboard screws. The bottom row consists of a bunch of washers to isolate the motherboard, some self tapping screws, and the power supply mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017