I haven't had the opportunity until now to actually have a Raidmax product in my hands. I do remember looking deeply some time ago at their cases when I bought my first case outside of an OEM built computer. At that time I passed for some reason or another, but I am here today to give Raidmax a fair unbiased shakedown, as I really have nothing to go on for build quality or feature expectations. What I do know is that most of the time, Raidmax products don't tend to empty your wallet when purchasing their products.
While Raidmax offers coolers and power supplies, I have been given a chassis from the Elite series of their chassis'. This group includes ten various chassis designs and variations within some of those ten designs as well. The chassis we are going to look at today for example is one variation of four in its design. Nothing odd here, I have seen this done by many companies, as personal tastes can vary and manufacturers try to accommodate as many as reasonably possible. Changing LED colors or having a windowed panel version is a very common practice.
There are variations of the Skyline that include a full panel door and have silencing material installed into the chassis and a windowed version. Both the windowed and non windowed versions come in another choice of blue or red LED lights. Today we are about to get up close and personal with the Skyline with blue LEDs, a window and a rather bold, brushed aluminum face plate. Enough of the banter; let's have a look at the specs and get right into the images and description.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tesla founder deletes his tweet that hinted towards 'Model Y' vehicle
- Halo 5 will have a 'much more sociable' story thanks to 4-player co-op
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio
- GUITAR HERO LIVE PITS JAMES FRANCO AGAINST LENNY KRAVITZ IN AN EPIC ROCK BATTLE WITH THE PREMIERE OF THE 'WIN THE CROWD' LIVE-ACTION TRAILER