I was suitably impressed with the total package I received from the folks at Sunbeam, with only one fault in the unboxed inverter which is going to be remedied in future revisions, anyway. Everything from the light output quality to the overall workmanship is something the Taiwanese company should be proud of. It's certainly a product I have no hassles recommending. It will be finding its own permanent place in my personal system before much longer.
Unfortunately there was no price listed anyway on the Sunbeam website for the light kits, but just simply an order page with phone number and e-mail address for those interested in buying a kit - I'd imagine it would be for bulk orders only though. There is an "Under Construction" notice on the website, so maybe they are building their own section where you can buy direct.
If you're on the market for a new (and I'd imagine fairly cheap) cold cathode fluorescent lamp solution, a Sunbeam product is definitely one you should consider - If you can manage to find one for sale anywhere.
- Solid All-round Workmanship
- Vibrant Colours
- High Light Output
- Color Strips for Identification (we presume)
- Unboxed Inverter
- Retail Packaging would have been nice
Rating - 9/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Model S P100D runs 0-100 in 2.3 sec with latest update
- Did Obsidian just tease Fallout: New Orleans?
- Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 4, priced at $150
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup