I was suitably impressed with the total package I received from the folks at Sunbeam, with only one fault in the unboxed inverter which is going to be remedied in future revisions, anyway. Everything from the light output quality to the overall workmanship is something the Taiwanese company should be proud of. It's certainly a product I have no hassles recommending. It will be finding its own permanent place in my personal system before much longer.
Unfortunately there was no price listed anyway on the Sunbeam website for the light kits, but just simply an order page with phone number and e-mail address for those interested in buying a kit - I'd imagine it would be for bulk orders only though. There is an "Under Construction" notice on the website, so maybe they are building their own section where you can buy direct.
If you're on the market for a new (and I'd imagine fairly cheap) cold cathode fluorescent lamp solution, a Sunbeam product is definitely one you should consider - If you can manage to find one for sale anywhere.
- Solid All-round Workmanship
- Vibrant Colours
- High Light Output
- Color Strips for Identification (we presume)
- Unboxed Inverter
- Retail Packaging would have been nice
Rating - 9/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 live-action gameplay trailer looks awesome
- Sony hires new director for the 'Uncharted' feature film
- 'Indiana Jones 5' loses co-creator George Lucas
- Unlock Android N's full potential with this top course
- Xiaomi's VR headset looks good and costs only $29
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards