I was suitably impressed with the total package I received from the folks at Sunbeam, with only one fault in the unboxed inverter which is going to be remedied in future revisions, anyway. Everything from the light output quality to the overall workmanship is something the Taiwanese company should be proud of. It's certainly a product I have no hassles recommending. It will be finding its own permanent place in my personal system before much longer.
Unfortunately there was no price listed anyway on the Sunbeam website for the light kits, but just simply an order page with phone number and e-mail address for those interested in buying a kit - I'd imagine it would be for bulk orders only though. There is an "Under Construction" notice on the website, so maybe they are building their own section where you can buy direct.
If you're on the market for a new (and I'd imagine fairly cheap) cold cathode fluorescent lamp solution, a Sunbeam product is definitely one you should consider - If you can manage to find one for sale anywhere.
- Solid All-round Workmanship
- Vibrant Colours
- High Light Output
- Color Strips for Identification (we presume)
- Unboxed Inverter
- Retail Packaging would have been nice
Rating - 9/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications