I was suitably impressed with the total package I received from the folks at Sunbeam, with only one fault in the unboxed inverter which is going to be remedied in future revisions, anyway. Everything from the light output quality to the overall workmanship is something the Taiwanese company should be proud of. It's certainly a product I have no hassles recommending. It will be finding its own permanent place in my personal system before much longer.
Unfortunately there was no price listed anyway on the Sunbeam website for the light kits, but just simply an order page with phone number and e-mail address for those interested in buying a kit - I'd imagine it would be for bulk orders only though. There is an "Under Construction" notice on the website, so maybe they are building their own section where you can buy direct.
If you're on the market for a new (and I'd imagine fairly cheap) cold cathode fluorescent lamp solution, a Sunbeam product is definitely one you should consider - If you can manage to find one for sale anywhere.
- Solid All-round Workmanship
- Vibrant Colours
- High Light Output
- Color Strips for Identification (we presume)
- Unboxed Inverter
- Retail Packaging would have been nice
Rating - 9/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Spotify in 'advanced talks' to buy SoundCloud
- Hardware Deals: i5-6600K nears $200, GTX 1070 under $350
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti has no PCIe power connector
- AMD rumored to launch Vega 10 with HBM2 later this year
- AMD gaining discrete GPU market share from NVIDIA
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now