At first glance the Kingston kit doesn't look fantastic. If you really begin to break it down, though, and look at the graphs, you see that in the memory benchmarks the Kingston kit performs very well. The kind of kit it is and its default speed means that you really want a CPU that can handle the high BCLK to get the most out of it.
Fast memory is great, but until you couple it with a fast CPU you can't really make full use of it. CPU speed is extremely important these days, especially due to the fact that we've got such powerful video cards available.
When it came to overclocking it was surprising to see the kit get such a nice little overclock that equated to an extra 140MHz DDR which is really nothing to sneeze at.
Kingston continue to do what they do best, they bring a good quality, fast memory kit that just works. The heatsink as always is top notch quality and feels great. Performance is good, but there's no doubt that you'll want to make sure you have a decent CPU that can overclock. In saying that, you want to have a decent CPU when it comes to any of these high performance kits.
If you're looking for something that's a bit faster than 2000MHz and is of top notch quality, the HyperX kit from Kingston can't be passed. At $239.99 over at Newegg it's not a cheap kit, but if a quality 2133MHz kit for your P55 machine is what you're looking for, make sure you have a look at this Kingston one.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1's Rush features lots of vehicles, timer
- Access over 300,000 TV shows with SelectTV
- VW tease electric vehicle, 300 miles on 15-minute charge
- Defense Department wants AI war technology expansion
- IFA 2016: What to expect at Europe's biggest tech show
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop