Having a quick look at the package, we don't see anything that we haven't seen before. We've got the bulk of our information on the bottom left hand corner which tells us the model and size, while at the same time we've got a clear package that lets us see the modules.
Checking out the modules, you don't see anything new here. We can clearly see that Kingston are using the same HyperX heatsink that we've seen for ages. To be honest, though, if it ain't broke, why fix it? - It's a really nice, high quality heatsink that does a good job of keeping the chips cool.
Each side of the heatsink is almost identical with the HyperX, DDR3 and Kingston logo being on both sides. One side does have a sticker on it that gives us similar information to what we saw on the front of the box like speed, size, model number etc.
Having a closer look at the sticker, you can see the Genuine Kingston logo along with mention that the kit is assembled in the USA. On the right side we can see the model number; what that number tells us is that we're dealing with a 2133MHz CAS 9 kit with two modules to make up 4GB. Below that we have mention that it's part of a kit of two along with the standard voltage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Huawei P10 to have the highest pricing in the series
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017