Having a quick look at the package, we don't see anything that we haven't seen before. We've got the bulk of our information on the bottom left hand corner which tells us the model and size, while at the same time we've got a clear package that lets us see the modules.
Checking out the modules, you don't see anything new here. We can clearly see that Kingston are using the same HyperX heatsink that we've seen for ages. To be honest, though, if it ain't broke, why fix it? - It's a really nice, high quality heatsink that does a good job of keeping the chips cool.
Each side of the heatsink is almost identical with the HyperX, DDR3 and Kingston logo being on both sides. One side does have a sticker on it that gives us similar information to what we saw on the front of the box like speed, size, model number etc.
Having a closer look at the sticker, you can see the Genuine Kingston logo along with mention that the kit is assembled in the USA. On the right side we can see the model number; what that number tells us is that we're dealing with a 2133MHz CAS 9 kit with two modules to make up 4GB. Below that we have mention that it's part of a kit of two along with the standard voltage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards