Accessories and Documentation
Taped to the drive bays you will find a large sealable bag full of hardware and paper work. Here we have the hardware. You will get five white tie straps, one bag of all the screws needed for mounting devices inside the chassis or assisting the tool-less hardware, the other holding the risers and motherboard screws. You also get two hard plastic grommets to protect tubing from the steel edge if you remove the knock out. That leaves the always handy motherboard speaker.
Along with the previously mentioned hardware, you will find the paperwork. Included here is your warranty information fold-out and a really comprehensive, multi-lingual manual. Both the renderings and the text is very easy to follow if you do get stuck anywhere during your build.
I just wanted to give you a closer look at these triple bay hard drive cages. They do require screws to be set inside the outer cage. This I wasn't too fond of, and took me back to the headaches of my Antec 900 drive cages. The cage on the left is powered with a 3-pin connection that attaches to the fan controller, while the black fan, as you can see, uses the 4-pin Molex for power. The cables are long enough that swapping cage position isn't an issue either.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league