Accessories and Documentation
Taped to the drive bays you will find a large sealable bag full of hardware and paper work. Here we have the hardware. You will get five white tie straps, one bag of all the screws needed for mounting devices inside the chassis or assisting the tool-less hardware, the other holding the risers and motherboard screws. You also get two hard plastic grommets to protect tubing from the steel edge if you remove the knock out. That leaves the always handy motherboard speaker.
Along with the previously mentioned hardware, you will find the paperwork. Included here is your warranty information fold-out and a really comprehensive, multi-lingual manual. Both the renderings and the text is very easy to follow if you do get stuck anywhere during your build.
I just wanted to give you a closer look at these triple bay hard drive cages. They do require screws to be set inside the outer cage. This I wasn't too fond of, and took me back to the headaches of my Antec 900 drive cages. The cage on the left is powered with a 3-pin connection that attaches to the fan controller, while the black fan, as you can see, uses the 4-pin Molex for power. The cables are long enough that swapping cage position isn't an issue either.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards