The Element V is packaged similarly to the others in this series; an all black background highlighted with a bold red accent stripe that Thermaltake has been known for. On the front is an image of the Element V, or at least the top of it, all lit up and under power.
This side panel would have told you a bit about why this chassis uses the "V" moniker, had UPS not blocked the only part that housed any information. Placed just below this is a full frontal shot of the Element V in action.
The rear of the packaging is where you will find a nicely laid out section highlighting all the major chassis features such as the multiple colors of the chassis lighting with fan control, air flow diagram and most of the chassis' internal and external features.
The other side panel holds the chassis specifications of the Element V, and at the bottom in ten languages it said this is in fact a computer chassis inside.
With the cardboard removed we see what is typical in most chassis' I look at. There is the Styrofoam top and bottom support caps to keep the chassis centered and safe from minor bumps and bruises. Also typical is the plastic liner surrounding the chassis to keep scratches to a minimum, but Thermaltake goes one step farther with the Element V. Once you pull off the outer plastic liner, there is a cloth or cloth-like liner to be found, which acts as an extra layer of protection against damages during shipping, assuring you get a quality product to your door.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NBA is being aired in 4K in the US this weekend
- Ubisoft: PC-like consoles was a 'good decision'
- 8 minutes of new Prey gameplay footage released
- Titanfall 2 blog detailed the items of the in-game store
- AMD performance issues in Darksiders Warmastered fixed
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair