The NZXT M59 Mid Tower Case
The front of the M59 is a bit unusual looking at first glance with its "zig-zag" side profile. This design leaves the chunky looking sides and the bigger bits jutting out at the top, middle and bottom. The center is all mesh and backed with light foam for dust filtering; all but the top bay that is. This one has a stealth cover installed so you don't have to see the face of the optical drive.
Keeping with the geometric look of the front bezel, the smoked window follows those lines. The window is cut to allow for the 120mm blue LED fan to add fresh air to the components. The top of the chassis has two additional places that support 120mm fans, or even potential to hold a radiator.
On the rear panel we start out with two tubing holes with grommets on top. Moving down is the rear I/O flanked by the 42CFM, 120mm fan supplied for exhausting the M59. Then we run into seven, vented, expansion slot covers with a nice sized area of passive ventilation. That leaves the rather large hole at the bottom to be taken up with a PSU.
The right side panel is plainer just painted with the same textured, matte black that is found throughout. There is a nice little finger grabbing "dent" in the rear to give you some additional force to open the panel.
Under the M59 you will find it is already ventilated for a PSU and even includes a removable dust filter. Aside from that there are two things to mention. One is the small rubber feet that support the chassis. The second is the hole between the chassis and front panel. Just grab in there and give it a bit of a tug, the front panel will come right off.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent