Looking at the front of the HD 5830, it's extremely clear that it's nothing we haven't seen before with the same black cooler with red stripe and fan that's been seen on the HD 5770 and above.
It doesn't come as a surprise that the HD 5830 carries with it the same cooler design as it's been a popular offering on the HD 5850 and HD 5870 with few companies moving away from it at the moment.
No doubt we'll see companies like HIS, Sapphire, PowerColor and more attack the cooler eventually which is always nice.
At the back of the card, but across the top we have two 6-Pin power connectors that are needed to get the card up and running. Still across the top but closer to the front we of course have our two Crossfire connectors; not something we'll be making use of today, but soon enough.
The I/O department holds no surprises. We've got the same Eyefinity supporting setup we've seen on all our HD 5800 series cards which includes a single DisplayPort and HDMI connector along with two Dual-Link DVI connectors.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel: 8700K is 11% faster than 7700K
- ARK Survival Evolved dedicated servers go live on PS4
- Shenmue III secures publishing deal with Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous exceeds 2.75 million copies sold
- Bethesda hiring spree probably isn't for Elder Scrolls 6
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes