Looking at the front of the HD 5830, it's extremely clear that it's nothing we haven't seen before with the same black cooler with red stripe and fan that's been seen on the HD 5770 and above.
It doesn't come as a surprise that the HD 5830 carries with it the same cooler design as it's been a popular offering on the HD 5850 and HD 5870 with few companies moving away from it at the moment.
No doubt we'll see companies like HIS, Sapphire, PowerColor and more attack the cooler eventually which is always nice.
At the back of the card, but across the top we have two 6-Pin power connectors that are needed to get the card up and running. Still across the top but closer to the front we of course have our two Crossfire connectors; not something we'll be making use of today, but soon enough.
The I/O department holds no surprises. We've got the same Eyefinity supporting setup we've seen on all our HD 5800 series cards which includes a single DisplayPort and HDMI connector along with two Dual-Link DVI connectors.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's total cost to manufacture the iPhone 7 is $225
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now