I'm reviewing a mouse! It's been a while since I've looked at a peripheral and when I say a while, I mean years. Since Chinese New Year was coming in fast and GIGABYTE wanted to get a sample of the M8000X out before the factories shut down, I said to send it over to me.
To be honest, I was looking at getting a new mouse sometime soon, though GIGABYTE didn't even cross my mind. If I want a motherboard the chances are it's going to be from GIGABYTE. I'm a huge fan of their boards and I use an X58 one in my main testbed and my main machine. Video cards are much the same story with more GIGABYTE VGAs lying around than I can poke a stick at.
If I want a mouse, however, I'm going straight to Logitech. I started with a Logitech mouse and after that I had another one. After that I slightly defected to Razer for a while before coming back to Logitech and getting another and then another one in the form of the G5 which I still use today.
With the press document sitting in my inbox on the GIGABYTE M8000X, I took the time to really look through it. Damn, it looked oh so sweet. But features and software are only half the story; what really matters is how it feels. Something that most companies struggle to achieve is the greatness in a fantastic feeling mouse. Let's find out how GIGABYTE is traveling in this segment these days.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Take an Extra 15% Off All VPNs at TweakTown Deals
- Aussie Police crack down on phone use while driving
- Viral vandalism video sees young woman 'completely humiliated'
- LG announces 'Ray' smartphone for 3G markets
- Power two systems with one power supply thanks to Phanteks' splitter
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS