The HD 5570 was an interesting model for me. Due to the fact it came out after the HD 5450, I didn't know exactly where the model would fit. Ok, yes I understand, it was going to sit in-between the HD 5450 and HD 5670, but was it going to lean more towards the HD 5670 which can do a bit of gaming, or was it going to lean more towards the office orientated HD 5450?
It was surprising to see the model leant more towards the HD 5670. Sure, you're not going to run Eyefinity on the setup; but since the model followed the same low profile nature of the HD 5450, it clearly has a market for people with low profile systems or people who just want to game on a real budget at lower resolutions.
Since the card did pack a little bit of a punch, when we got our second card in it was going to be interesting to see what happens when we ran two cards together. Again we're not going to be able to game at 5760 x 1200, but it will be interesting to see how the little setup compares to the HD 5670. First, though, let's check out the package before we move onto the card itself and its performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4