The HD 5570 was an interesting model for me. Due to the fact it came out after the HD 5450, I didn't know exactly where the model would fit. Ok, yes I understand, it was going to sit in-between the HD 5450 and HD 5670, but was it going to lean more towards the HD 5670 which can do a bit of gaming, or was it going to lean more towards the office orientated HD 5450?
It was surprising to see the model leant more towards the HD 5670. Sure, you're not going to run Eyefinity on the setup; but since the model followed the same low profile nature of the HD 5450, it clearly has a market for people with low profile systems or people who just want to game on a real budget at lower resolutions.
Since the card did pack a little bit of a punch, when we got our second card in it was going to be interesting to see what happens when we ran two cards together. Again we're not going to be able to game at 5760 x 1200, but it will be interesting to see how the little setup compares to the HD 5670. First, though, let's check out the package before we move onto the card itself and its performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni