The HD 5570 was an interesting model for me. Due to the fact it came out after the HD 5450, I didn't know exactly where the model would fit. Ok, yes I understand, it was going to sit in-between the HD 5450 and HD 5670, but was it going to lean more towards the HD 5670 which can do a bit of gaming, or was it going to lean more towards the office orientated HD 5450?
It was surprising to see the model leant more towards the HD 5670. Sure, you're not going to run Eyefinity on the setup; but since the model followed the same low profile nature of the HD 5450, it clearly has a market for people with low profile systems or people who just want to game on a real budget at lower resolutions.
Since the card did pack a little bit of a punch, when we got our second card in it was going to be interesting to see what happens when we ran two cards together. Again we're not going to be able to game at 5760 x 1200, but it will be interesting to see how the little setup compares to the HD 5670. First, though, let's check out the package before we move onto the card itself and its performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA rumored to unveil Volta-based GeForce tomorrow
- X299 AORUS Gaming 9 teased, ready for 12C/24T CPUs
- Nintendo to produce 18 million Switch consoles this year
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017