The HD 5570 was an interesting model for me. Due to the fact it came out after the HD 5450, I didn't know exactly where the model would fit. Ok, yes I understand, it was going to sit in-between the HD 5450 and HD 5670, but was it going to lean more towards the HD 5670 which can do a bit of gaming, or was it going to lean more towards the office orientated HD 5450?
It was surprising to see the model leant more towards the HD 5670. Sure, you're not going to run Eyefinity on the setup; but since the model followed the same low profile nature of the HD 5450, it clearly has a market for people with low profile systems or people who just want to game on a real budget at lower resolutions.
Since the card did pack a little bit of a punch, when we got our second card in it was going to be interesting to see what happens when we ran two cards together. Again we're not going to be able to game at 5760 x 1200, but it will be interesting to see how the little setup compares to the HD 5670. First, though, let's check out the package before we move onto the card itself and its performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league