Package and Contents
The P7P55D-E Pro comes in a box that is only a little gaudy. The large emblem on the front does not seem to fit with the product under the cover. However, the rest of the front has enough information to quickly and easily convey that this is a motherboard with some nice features packed inside.
One item on the front that does confuse me is the PhysX ready sticker on the box. Unless ASUS is saying that it is ready for an extra GPU for use as a PPU, I am not sure why it is there.
The back of the box looks more like the typical motherboard box, but in a more organized and clean fashion. It conveys what ASUS feels are the major highlights of the board in an unusually organized manner.
The goodies inside are complete without going overboard and include an extra USB/e-SATA bracket, an SLI/ Bridge and other more normal parts.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni