Package and Contents
The P7P55D-E Pro comes in a box that is only a little gaudy. The large emblem on the front does not seem to fit with the product under the cover. However, the rest of the front has enough information to quickly and easily convey that this is a motherboard with some nice features packed inside.
One item on the front that does confuse me is the PhysX ready sticker on the box. Unless ASUS is saying that it is ready for an extra GPU for use as a PPU, I am not sure why it is there.
The back of the box looks more like the typical motherboard box, but in a more organized and clean fashion. It conveys what ASUS feels are the major highlights of the board in an unusually organized manner.
The goodies inside are complete without going overboard and include an extra USB/e-SATA bracket, an SLI/ Bridge and other more normal parts.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent