Accessories and Documentation
The Maelstrom's owner's manual. If you can't figure something out, look in here. The drawings are good and the text is easy to follow. I looked it over just before this image was taken, but the chassis design is very intuitive and I had little need for this book.
Remember when I opened the box and there was that bag of goods stuffed into a cut out in the foam? This is what I found inside mine. A couple of wire management ties, some fan power adapters and a couple extra PSU support "risers" are up top. The bottom half has the supplied motherboard speaker and the bag of hardware, stand off's and a multitude of fan mounting screws.
Here is the tray that holds the tool-less "slides" for the drives. This side holds eight slim slides to use with the hard drives. The two other slides are what IN WIN set into the tray to lock it into the 5.25" bays for shipping.
Flipping the tray over, you will find room for all eight of the optical drive bay slides; the two empty holes are for the two that held this tray in place. The other four on this side are some more of the slimmer HDD slides. Even if you don't leave the tray in the bays while in use, this is a handy place to keep track of all those parts.
I pulled the floppy drive adapter from the chassis. Even this bay is tool-less on the outside, but screws need to be used to mount the floppy directly to the tray, then they both go in using the slides and lock into place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications