The Maelstrom is shipped from IN WIN in an all-black box, highlighted with a green swirl and a full on case image centred on the front. Just above the chassis image is the tag line "ready to sweep across the world". As we progress I will see if in fact this chassis is ready to "sweep across" anything.
This side of the box is plain black, housing the specifications chart along with a couple of IN WIN's in house stocking stickers.
The opposing large side of the box holds another image, this time a profile shot of the Maelstrom. At the bottom IN WIN placed fourteen reddish colored "icons" that show off the features of the Maelstrom.
The last side panel shows six of the main features on an all-black background, this time with a bit more text to help the buyer understand what IN WIN offers inside.
Unlike the typical Styrofoam caps to surround the chassis, IN WIN went with high density foam to protect this chassis in shipping. These are a bit more secure than Styrofoam, as they don't break apart if they are crunched and still stay functional in case of a second good bump in shipping. Under the caps, the Maelstrom is wrapped in a plastic liner and just before it's boxed up, the hardware goes into a cut out and the instructions are slipped in as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo expects Switch to sell 110 million units
- Bungie makes Destiny 2 official with an artwork tease
- HTC Vive partners with WB for Ready Player One
- Android co-founder teases his upcoming smartphone
- Elon Musk teases Model Y for 'S3XY' lineup
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse