The Maelstrom is shipped from IN WIN in an all-black box, highlighted with a green swirl and a full on case image centred on the front. Just above the chassis image is the tag line "ready to sweep across the world". As we progress I will see if in fact this chassis is ready to "sweep across" anything.
This side of the box is plain black, housing the specifications chart along with a couple of IN WIN's in house stocking stickers.
The opposing large side of the box holds another image, this time a profile shot of the Maelstrom. At the bottom IN WIN placed fourteen reddish colored "icons" that show off the features of the Maelstrom.
The last side panel shows six of the main features on an all-black background, this time with a bit more text to help the buyer understand what IN WIN offers inside.
Unlike the typical Styrofoam caps to surround the chassis, IN WIN went with high density foam to protect this chassis in shipping. These are a bit more secure than Styrofoam, as they don't break apart if they are crunched and still stay functional in case of a second good bump in shipping. Under the caps, the Maelstrom is wrapped in a plastic liner and just before it's boxed up, the hardware goes into a cut out and the instructions are slipped in as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Mass Effect Andromeda's latest gameplay video is here
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league