The Maelstrom is shipped from IN WIN in an all-black box, highlighted with a green swirl and a full on case image centred on the front. Just above the chassis image is the tag line "ready to sweep across the world". As we progress I will see if in fact this chassis is ready to "sweep across" anything.
This side of the box is plain black, housing the specifications chart along with a couple of IN WIN's in house stocking stickers.
The opposing large side of the box holds another image, this time a profile shot of the Maelstrom. At the bottom IN WIN placed fourteen reddish colored "icons" that show off the features of the Maelstrom.
The last side panel shows six of the main features on an all-black background, this time with a bit more text to help the buyer understand what IN WIN offers inside.
Unlike the typical Styrofoam caps to surround the chassis, IN WIN went with high density foam to protect this chassis in shipping. These are a bit more secure than Styrofoam, as they don't break apart if they are crunched and still stay functional in case of a second good bump in shipping. Under the caps, the Maelstrom is wrapped in a plastic liner and just before it's boxed up, the hardware goes into a cut out and the instructions are slipped in as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015