Capacity Options: 128MB/256MB/512MB
Performance range - 200MHz (DDR400, CL2.5)
Double-data-rate architecture; two data transfers per clock cycle
Bi-directional data strobe (DQS)
Differential clock inputs (CK and /CK)
DLL aligns DQ and DQS transition with CK transition
Auto & self refresh capability
Single 2.5 + 0.2V power supply (for DDR-400 2.65v Specifications)
Programmable Read latency 2, 2.5 (clock)
Programmable Burst length (2, 4, 8)
Programmable Burst type (Sequential & Interleave)
Edge aligned data output, center aligned data input
Serial presence detect with EEPROM
PCB Height: 1,181 mil
As you can see, Kingmax has done its work on producing a stable memory module. While being rated at CL2.5 for DDR-400, this memory is rated at CL2 for DDR-333 operations, so very easily you can use it on any current DDR-333 board with a minimum of fuss and a full burst of power.
Now that we have looked at the specs, lets take a look at the module!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 3 [Features]
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Results]
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 5 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Farming Simulator 2017 gameplay trailer released
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has gone gold, is ready for August 24 release
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio