Capacity Options: 128MB/256MB/512MB
Performance range - 200MHz (DDR400, CL2.5)
Double-data-rate architecture; two data transfers per clock cycle
Bi-directional data strobe (DQS)
Differential clock inputs (CK and /CK)
DLL aligns DQ and DQS transition with CK transition
Auto & self refresh capability
Single 2.5 + 0.2V power supply (for DDR-400 2.65v Specifications)
Programmable Read latency 2, 2.5 (clock)
Programmable Burst length (2, 4, 8)
Programmable Burst type (Sequential & Interleave)
Edge aligned data output, center aligned data input
Serial presence detect with EEPROM
PCB Height: 1,181 mil
As you can see, Kingmax has done its work on producing a stable memory module. While being rated at CL2.5 for DDR-400, this memory is rated at CL2 for DDR-333 operations, so very easily you can use it on any current DDR-333 board with a minimum of fuss and a full burst of power.
Now that we have looked at the specs, lets take a look at the module!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 3 [Features]
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Results]
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 5 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HP's 4K FreeSync monitor 'Envy' revealed
- Fly the Small But Mighty SKEYE Pico Drone
- CS:GO is majorly dysfunctional for Australians and in New Zealanders
- Synology teases new OS for its NAS range, Apple Watch app for 2016
- Tesla P85D smashes two Motorsport cars in drag race
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio