Capacity Options: 128MB/256MB/512MB
Performance range - 200MHz (DDR400, CL2.5)
Double-data-rate architecture; two data transfers per clock cycle
Bi-directional data strobe (DQS)
Differential clock inputs (CK and /CK)
DLL aligns DQ and DQS transition with CK transition
Auto & self refresh capability
Single 2.5 + 0.2V power supply (for DDR-400 2.65v Specifications)
Programmable Read latency 2, 2.5 (clock)
Programmable Burst length (2, 4, 8)
Programmable Burst type (Sequential & Interleave)
Edge aligned data output, center aligned data input
Serial presence detect with EEPROM
PCB Height: 1,181 mil
As you can see, Kingmax has done its work on producing a stable memory module. While being rated at CL2.5 for DDR-400, this memory is rated at CL2 for DDR-333 operations, so very easily you can use it on any current DDR-333 board with a minimum of fuss and a full burst of power.
Now that we have looked at the specs, lets take a look at the module!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 3 [Features]
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Results]
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 5 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- Titanfall devs working on Star Wars third-person adventure game
- Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth, Hardline Robbery DLC temporarily free
- Left 4 Dead, Evolve devs working on a new unannounced IP
- Enter to Win a $1,000 NewEgg Gift Card
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience