Capacity Options: 128MB/256MB/512MB
Performance range - 200MHz (DDR400, CL2.5)
Double-data-rate architecture; two data transfers per clock cycle
Bi-directional data strobe (DQS)
Differential clock inputs (CK and /CK)
DLL aligns DQ and DQS transition with CK transition
Auto & self refresh capability
Single 2.5 + 0.2V power supply (for DDR-400 2.65v Specifications)
Programmable Read latency 2, 2.5 (clock)
Programmable Burst length (2, 4, 8)
Programmable Burst type (Sequential & Interleave)
Edge aligned data output, center aligned data input
Serial presence detect with EEPROM
PCB Height: 1,181 mil
As you can see, Kingmax has done its work on producing a stable memory module. While being rated at CL2.5 for DDR-400, this memory is rated at CL2 for DDR-333 operations, so very easily you can use it on any current DDR-333 board with a minimum of fuss and a full burst of power.
Now that we have looked at the specs, lets take a look at the module!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 3 [Features]
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Results]
- Kingmax DDR-400 - Page 5 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017