Package and Contents
The H55M-ED55 comes in a purple and white box that draws the eyes and also shows off some of the major features of the board. One of the first items that will draw your eyes is the large OC-GENIE sticker on the bottom right with the caption "1 sec overclocking". That is quite a claim and something that we aim to try out later.
The back of the box is the usual jumble of images and text that describe (in PR speak) just how good the H55M-ED5 is.
Inside the box you will find (in addition to the motherboard) the usual components. The one I found interesting was the WinKi guide. MSI has included this OS on the Drivers and Utilities CD-ROM as a quick boot OS for you to use (it is a LIVE-CD style OS).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- WB Games opens New York studio for live service support
- Dynasty Warriors 9 goes open world with new combo system
- BlackBerry might unveil another smartphone soon
- Free SEGA Forever games can't save offline
- Moto G5S Plus photo leaks shows dual rear camera setup
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Lenovo ThinkStation P910 Workstation PC Review
- Ethereum mining @ 1GH/s: 40 x GPUs = $5000 per month
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced