The HornetTek X2-RAID
Here we get our first look at the HornetTek X2-RAID.
On the front we found a power button and a dual LED light system that shows disk activity.
The sides are made from brushed aluminum.
All of the action takes place at the back of the enclosure. Here we found the power switch, eSATA and USB connections as well as the plug for the power brick.
The other side is identical to the first side.
Here we see the two halves apart. The drives easily slide into place and the supplied screws hold them tight.
Along the top edge is where you will find four switches that allow you to set the RAID mode. For testing we used RAID 0 and RAID 1, but there are other RAID options available as well.
The HornetTek X2-RAID accessory package is shown here. The system comes with everything you need to get started as long as your motherboard already has an eSATA connector on the back. If not then you will need to purchase a bracket.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now