The HornetTek X2-RAID
Here we get our first look at the HornetTek X2-RAID.
On the front we found a power button and a dual LED light system that shows disk activity.
The sides are made from brushed aluminum.
All of the action takes place at the back of the enclosure. Here we found the power switch, eSATA and USB connections as well as the plug for the power brick.
The other side is identical to the first side.
Here we see the two halves apart. The drives easily slide into place and the supplied screws hold them tight.
Along the top edge is where you will find four switches that allow you to set the RAID mode. For testing we used RAID 0 and RAID 1, but there are other RAID options available as well.
The HornetTek X2-RAID accessory package is shown here. The system comes with everything you need to get started as long as your motherboard already has an eSATA connector on the back. If not then you will need to purchase a bracket.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset