Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The HornetTek X2-RAID is an easy to use yet powerful fully functional RAID storage device that uses the Silicon Image Sil5744 processor/chipset combination for native SATA 3Gbps connectivity to a host computer.
HornetTek has targeted the home user for this product so you will not need to worry about extensive setup parameters or complicated software. The system is designed so if you don't want to install software, you can set the RAID level on the enclosure itself.
MWAVE in the US sells several products from HornetTek, but has yet to show the X2-RAID on their website. They do show the X2-U2S, a USB version that uses the same enclosure, but only supports JBOD or the BIG as well as only connecting via USB 2.0 for only 39.98. Because of this low price, we don't see the X2-RAID costing a lot when compared to what is already on the market.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now