The Element T ships in an all black package with that trademark Thermaltake red accent stripe I'm accustomed to seeing. The front panel shows a nice view of the top of the Element T. As you can see, shipping was a bit rough with my sample. We will see how well the packing held up.
This side holds another image of the Element T. Just above it Thermaltake lists four things that the "T" stands for.
Ignore what is left of the shipping sticker that just couldn't go on the plain top panel. On the back Thermaltake uses the space wisely and goes into great detail to display all the features found in this chassis.
The last side of the package holds the specifications chart and the part at the bottom, stating that this is a computer chassis in many languages.
Packed in styrofoam and a plastic liner does the trick. You could see the box was a fair bit roughed up, and the packaging did a great job in delivering me an unharmed sample.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 coming to PC with major improvements
- XCOM 2 no longer PC exclusive, out on Xbox One and PS4
- The Walking Dead co-creator suing AMC for $280 million
- Samsung talks about building a 10K mobile display for VR
- Gears of War 4 requires a huge 80GB HDD space on the PC
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now