The Acer Aspire One 532h-2326
The lid of the netbook is a typical Acer fare with a glossy blue lid and no real bling.
Nothing to see on the rear of the netbook and this is the thickest part of the machine.
The left side of the Acer Aspire One 532h-2326 has two USB ports, VGA out, and the power port.
The front has a few LED indicator lights on the left corner to show what's going on with the machine at a glance.
The right side of the Acer Aspire One 532h-2326 has the memory card reader, RJ45 port, USB port, headphone and mic jacks, and a Kensington lock port.
The bottom of the netbook has cooling grates and removable covers over the RAM and hard drive areas.
The keyboard on the netbook is the chicklet style Acer prefers and is sized well.
The screen is the same glossy and glare prone screen that we see on all netbooks today.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset