The Team Group Xtreem-G1 120GB SSD
The same shiny finish that we found on the box was also on the label of the drive. On the front we can clearly see the capacity and model number.
The back of the drive has the specific model and serial number for the drive you just purchased.
On the side we found all of the mounting locations were where they should be, so you will not have a problem mounting this drive in your notebook or desktop with the correct adapter.
The power and data cables are where they should be. We took this image upside down so you could also see the two pins sticking out on the left side. Most companies don't bother putting these on any longer since they are not needed to flash the firmware any more.
We just can't help ourselves sometimes. Here we see the actual PCB removed from the case. The Indilinx controller and Elpida cache module are on the right side and our sample drive came with Intel 29F64C08FAMCI flash modules.
There is not much to see on the back of the PCB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD