The Team Group Xtreem-G1 120GB SSD
The same shiny finish that we found on the box was also on the label of the drive. On the front we can clearly see the capacity and model number.
The back of the drive has the specific model and serial number for the drive you just purchased.
On the side we found all of the mounting locations were where they should be, so you will not have a problem mounting this drive in your notebook or desktop with the correct adapter.
The power and data cables are where they should be. We took this image upside down so you could also see the two pins sticking out on the left side. Most companies don't bother putting these on any longer since they are not needed to flash the firmware any more.
We just can't help ourselves sometimes. Here we see the actual PCB removed from the case. The Indilinx controller and Elpida cache module are on the right side and our sample drive came with Intel 29F64C08FAMCI flash modules.
There is not much to see on the back of the PCB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance