Team uses a highly reflective package that makes taking photos of it difficult. After a little work we were able to make it so the text would show in the picture. Here we see that Team lists some of the benefits of solid state technology, but not a lot of information about the drive itself.
On the back we found an interesting item in the Features at the top left. When Team Group announced their new G1 they also announced an R1 model that retains the 2.5 inch form factor but has two SSDs running in RAID 0 like the PhotoFast V5 we tested several months before. Little has been said about the R1 since the press release went out, but hopefully we see it in the test lab soon.
Also on the back we found specific information about the G1 like the 2 year warranty and speed numbers.
The packaging was well thought out and we didn't have any major obstacles to get around before getting to the drive. I skimmed over the manual and found that it would be helpful if you have never removed a drive before.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99