Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Team Group Xtreem-G1 uses the IDX110M00-LC controller and 166 MHz Elpida cache modules that we have come to know quite well. A glance at the specifications and later the pricing, I thought Team might have used the IDX110M01 "ECO" controller that we found on the G.Skill Falcon II, but that was not the case after opening the drive up.
Like all solid state drives, the G1 offers superior shock protection when compared to traditional platter based drives and the access times, being either random or sequential are much lower. Other benefits of SSDs include cooler operating temperatures in most cases and also lower power consumption.
Team is offering the Xtreem-G1 in 60, 120 and 250GB capacities. I was not able to locate any G1 products in the US or UK just yet, but did find that South Africa has several in at least two online shops. Instead of trying to convert the price over to USD, we just compared the cost of the Team Xtreem-G1 to other Indilinx Barefoot controlled drives of the same capacity and from the same reseller. While researching I found that the Team Group Xtreem-G1 60 and 120GB capacity drives were priced lower than other drives using the same controller.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications