Package and Contents
In an interesting twist, the semi-enthusiast aimed P7H57D-V EVO comes in a box that looks more like an entry level product. The box is thin and relatively plain with only the "Xtreme Design" logo to show that it is something more.
Flipping the box over, we find some more familiar images, but again not the usual gaudy jumble of images you would find on the higher end boards.
Opening the box, we find it literally stuffed with the accessories you need to get the board up and running.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- Mafia 3 demo released, offers 50% discount on full game
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design