ASUS is a manufacturer known for the features they stuff into their motherboards. This has been viewed as both a benefit and an annoyance, but in the end you cannot deny that ASUS does know how to make a motherboard with performance in mind.
ASUS has now brought this mindset to bear for the H55 and H57 chipset. Although the H55 and H57 are aimed at the mainstream and entry level market, ASUS has not allowed this to stop them from making an enthusiast level product. Today we take a look at the P7H57D-V EVO. This board has both USB 3.0 and SATA 3.0 as well as ASUS' Turbo EVO software for quick and stable overclocking.
Will ASUS' features be enough to make the P7H57D-V EVO rise above the rest and to justify the $200 price tag at Newegg.com? - Read on to find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm launches new Snapdragon Wear 1200 platform
- Intel X299 chipset: 'VRM disaster' says pro overclocker
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition unboxed, it's BEAUTIFUL
- Nintendo wants to make Star Fox, Pikmin and Yoshi anime
- Radeon Vega Frontier barely beats GTX 1080 in tests
- AMD's Ryzen Pro Processor Lineup Revealed
- ASRock Motherboard Problem! Please Help!
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus