ASUS is a manufacturer known for the features they stuff into their motherboards. This has been viewed as both a benefit and an annoyance, but in the end you cannot deny that ASUS does know how to make a motherboard with performance in mind.
ASUS has now brought this mindset to bear for the H55 and H57 chipset. Although the H55 and H57 are aimed at the mainstream and entry level market, ASUS has not allowed this to stop them from making an enthusiast level product. Today we take a look at the P7H57D-V EVO. This board has both USB 3.0 and SATA 3.0 as well as ASUS' Turbo EVO software for quick and stable overclocking.
Will ASUS' features be enough to make the P7H57D-V EVO rise above the rest and to justify the $200 price tag at Newegg.com? - Read on to find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20