There's nothing to the package of the Corsair Dominator GTX kit we have here today. While we don't mean nothing in the literal sense, we do mean it in a way that apart from an anti-static bag, some padding and a little white box, there's nothing to see. So with that said, let's check out the modules and see what exactly we have going on here.
In the looks department it's nothing you haven't seen from the Dominator series for months now, let alone the Dominator GTX kit we looked at just last week. You've got a black and red heatsink that feels of excellent quality and gives you the standard run down of information.
On one side we have the Corsair and Dominator logo, while the other side gives us the Corsair logo again along with all the main specifications and the model number.
In this case the main piece of information we're looking at is 2400MHz. When you consider the i5 series of CPUs from Intel starting at 2660MHz, this is a pretty astonishing number that is presented on these memory sticks. You can clearly see the timings along with a bit of other information. We'll go into more detail of what's going on in the next page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- DOTA 2 now second game to support Vulkan
- Nintendo's next-gen handheld called 'MH', will co-exist with NX?
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs