I hate to say it, but it really felt for a while that Corsair had kind of stepped back a bit from the lime light and a lot of other companies had come in to bring overclockers the RAM they want. I'm not sure if this actually happened, or if it's simply just my perception; otherwise it could just be the fact that Corsair have been breaking speed barriers left and right.
Towards the end of December we saw PC3-17600 show its face. What you had was 2200MHz DDR modules with some pretty relaxed timings. Then in waltzes Corsair, strutting their stuff with a PC3-18000 kit that carried with it a default clock of 2250MHz DDR and some impressive timings to boot. If that wasn't enough, the fact that we then got another 100MHz+ DDR out of the kit with the same timings was just awesome.
Another week goes by and we find ourselves looking at a kit that might be carrying some slightly more relaxed timings, but a massive stock clock. PC3-19200 is the number you need to know today. Let's jump forward a page and find out what that huge number translates to.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis