Powermat Portable Mat
The boxes that the Powermat portable mat and the iPhone receiver case come in are interesting; they are setup in a way that even viewing them on the shelf will grab your eye.
There is a large image of the mat with two commonly used devices apparently charging. Powermat has also made sure that anyone picking this up will know that they will be able to use it right out of the box.
Opening up the front flap, you get a view of the actual product with more images of typical devices charging. Powermat has also placed words like "simple", "fast" and "clean" in large green letters. These have an impressive impact on a potential buyer.
The back is only more of the same, but does complete the whole. I have to say that this is one of the best designed product packages I have seen. When I looked at this in a local Target, I saw many people pointing to the images as confirmation of how well this product met their needs without knowing anything about it. Well done to the Powermat marketing team.
Inside you will find everything you will need to begin using your new Powermat portable mat to charge a single device. Powermat has included a three place charging mat, power adapter, a powercube and a handy case to carry it around in.
As we mentioned above, you can buy just the Portable Mat and be ready to charge your devices. However, as the Powermat is meant to charge more than one device, you will want to pick up a receiver case for your own personal device. For me this is a receiver case for the iPhone 3G S.
Again we see that the marketing team from Powermat have done their job well.
As with the Portable Mat box, we see another flap that allows you a view of the product inside.
Unlike the larger Portable Mat box, the receiver case box has some very useful information on the back. Here you can see exactly how you use the receiver case on your iPhone.
The contents of the box include not only the receiver case, but also a USB cable that allows you to charge the device in the conventional way and also to sync the iPhone with your PC or MAC without the need to remove the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99