Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz (Northwood)
Memory: 2x 256MB DDR-333 Kingmax (512MB)
Video Card: Leadtek GF3 TI500
Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuda ATA-3 UDMA 100 7200RPM
Drivers:Nvidia DetXP rev 29.42
Software Used: Sisoft Sandra 2002, 3Dmark2000, 3Dmark2001, PCMark 2002 Pro, Sysmark 2002, Winstone 2001, Quake 3 Arena, Aquanox, DroneZmark, Max Payne, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force, Jedi Knight II.
SiSoft Sandra 2002 SP1
SiSoft Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) 2002 is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems. We used this to test CPU Raw Performance, Multimedia Instruction Set and Memory Bandwidth Performance. While they are all synthetic results, they do give us a general idea of what is happening and where a component's strengths and weaknesses are.
The first two graphs show very little difference between the MSI 845E Max2 and the other boards in our database. On the memory test, we see that the I845E lags behind the SiS 645DX powered Soyo board and the I845G powered EPoX board. The reason EPoX does so well in the memory tests is for the fact that it has unofficial DDR-333 memory support - Also making it the only I845G board we've seen that allows DDR-333 support for Intel chipsets and remains the best Intel I845 performer to date.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 1 [Introduction]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 2 [Specifications]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 3 [Features]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test Setup & Sandra]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 6 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 8 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- MSI 845E Max2 BLR - Page 9 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017