Touch me here, touch me there
Getting into more nitty gritty things now and doing some touch ups in Photoshop, I found it again pretty intuitive to use.
Going through a few old photos, I touched up blemishes and bad camera work like I was using some kind of magic marker to correct everything.
Here is an example of my crappy drawing skills; a poor imitation of the TT logo and showing off the 1024 pressure levels available to the tip of the pen.
I think it's safe to say I am by no means a graphics student, but I did find using a pen to edit things and create drawings very intuitive. It must be all that schooling and learning to read and write on paper!
Last test today; we take a hand drawn cartoon and place it underneath the transparent cover, then trace it using the pen.
While this did not come out entirely as expected, I have to confess that it's a pretty good likeness. But obviously there is greater favour to those who can draw lines without having to sketch all over the place.
Overall, I say if you are looking for a medium sized tablet that won't break the bank and just works simply with Windows, you should definitely look at picking up an XP-Pen Tablet.
It's fun and funky to use and particularly useful if you are a budding digital artist.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni