Touch me here, touch me there
Getting into more nitty gritty things now and doing some touch ups in Photoshop, I found it again pretty intuitive to use.
Going through a few old photos, I touched up blemishes and bad camera work like I was using some kind of magic marker to correct everything.
Here is an example of my crappy drawing skills; a poor imitation of the TT logo and showing off the 1024 pressure levels available to the tip of the pen.
I think it's safe to say I am by no means a graphics student, but I did find using a pen to edit things and create drawings very intuitive. It must be all that schooling and learning to read and write on paper!
Last test today; we take a hand drawn cartoon and place it underneath the transparent cover, then trace it using the pen.
While this did not come out entirely as expected, I have to confess that it's a pretty good likeness. But obviously there is greater favour to those who can draw lines without having to sketch all over the place.
Overall, I say if you are looking for a medium sized tablet that won't break the bank and just works simply with Windows, you should definitely look at picking up an XP-Pen Tablet.
It's fun and funky to use and particularly useful if you are a budding digital artist.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ESPN subscribers diminish at an alarming rate, streaming is to blame
- Someone has hacked Street Fighter 5 Beta for the PC
- Hearthstone World Championships 2016 prize pool raised to $1 million
- Google flooded with 'right to be forgotten', 1 million URLs so far
- OnePlus won't replace faulty USB Type-C cable on its OnePlus 2 handset
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader