Accessories and Documentation
Xigmatek supplies the Midgard with a fan controller capable of controlling up to three fans off this one knob. The 2-pin power to 4-pin Molex adapter is needed to supply the unit with 12 volts and then the three-3-pin pugs in the other connectors can distribute the voltage dialled in to those fans that are connected here.
Along with the fan controller, you receive a bag full of various screws and the motherboard risers. Don't worry! The instruction manual will sort them out for you. Then they also send two rubber grommets to use when you remove two of the metal plates from the rear of the chassis. There is a motherboard speaker included, along with some large screw-in wire management clips to tidy and retain messy wiring.
The manual included is a foldout, like a map. It includes a descriptive parts list to make sure you have everything you need to do the build, and a step by step multilingual build guide. If you do run into any issues, refer to this, as it answered all my questions simply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD