The Midgard ships in an earth toned packaging featuring a rendering of the mythical Midguard as Thor might have seen it. To the left is a nice image of the outside of the actual chassis, while above this image is a list of the features. The front and rear panels are identical.
On the sides, as both are matching, Xigmatek uses windows with images to show off all the features housed inside the chassis, so you can get a visual idea of what all of the list on the front was about. At the very top under the Midgard name is where the specifications are listed.
On the top of the package you will find a torn down case image of the Midgard and the multilingual section for finding the specifications.
After opening the box and sliding out the chassis, we see Xigmatek ships in a typical fashion. Styrofoam caps on the top and bottom and a plastic inner liner to keep things from getting scratched along the way.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017