In terms of extra features, there is the world's smallest mic which I feel should be adequate for capturing the buyer's screams of 'mercy' as 'frag-a-lot' knocks you down for the one billionth time in COD.
The other nice feature is the inserts for your ears, which also allowed me to determine that by Swiss units of measurement, I have large ears.
The E361-WM is great little audio solution that packs a plethora of surprises into its diminutive stature.
I'm not too sure how much the Arctic Sound E361-WM will sell for; in fact, I cannot even find any articles on them currently, so I must have a pre-pre release sample. Either way, though, I can see them being good value even up to a hypothetical AUS $80-90, which is a LOT for earphones.
The audio quality, as I have mentioned earlier, is really impressive the moment you put them in to your ears. There really is not a whole lot to fault about their performance during testing. At no point did I feel a trickle of blood running down my ear lobe to indicate a tortured ear as has been the case before.
Rather, I could only feel the hairs on my neck bristle with delight at being awakened by the dulcet tones I was hearing.
My advice is when these get shipped to the public, grab a set and when you need a secondary option to your loud speakers; slip them in and enjoy.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- Xbox Scorpio's true 4K res won't be easy for developers
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- NVIDIA's new Xavier chip is super-fast, powered by Volta
- Star Citizen boss: it's the 'best damn everything sim'
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now