Setup and Installation
When it comes time to start using these ear phones, there really is not a whole lot that has to be done in order to get them up and running, given their simple nature.
Once the ear phones have been removed from their package, it would probably be an ideal time to test fit some of the other silicone ear inserts to find out just how large (or small) the inside of your ear really is.
To begin with, the product comes fitted with the medium size, but why not take a moment to have a play with the different sizes provided and find the one that works best. Fitting the correct size to your ear will help block out unwanted external noise.
Next will be physically connecting the earphones to your system. The only thing I must warn you about here is the need to source an extension cable if they are to be used with a computer system rather than a mobile phone or a fruit based music device (Apple, iPod).
Unfortunately the cable provided with the system is unfathomably short, but I was saved during testing by my 'Steelseries Siberia' extension cable. Had it not been for the latter, I would have had to test with my head on the ground next to my case, which would have been just a bit less than fantastic.
Now, if your wish to use the world's smallest microphone built into the cable of these earphones, you must install the provided splitter and then locate your system's Mic input.
When I say 'the world's smallest Mic', I'm probably only exaggerating a bit. Honestly, though, I spent some time confirming which model I had received for testing because it said the Mic was included, but for the life of me I could not see it until it caught my eye halfway down the cable like spotting a silver glint in a pile of what farmers sell in bail form.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 might be the killer game VR desparately needs
- Nintendo Switch affected by Middle East flight ban
- Switch JoyCon issue caused by 'manufacturing variation'
- Assassin's Creed: Empire latest leak is fake
- HMD Global wants Nokia in the top 3 phone manufacturers
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- Lost Audio on Asus GL753 VE-DS74 Laptop
- BIOSTAR GK3 good mech kb for starters?
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter