Setup and Installation
When it comes time to start using these ear phones, there really is not a whole lot that has to be done in order to get them up and running, given their simple nature.
Once the ear phones have been removed from their package, it would probably be an ideal time to test fit some of the other silicone ear inserts to find out just how large (or small) the inside of your ear really is.
To begin with, the product comes fitted with the medium size, but why not take a moment to have a play with the different sizes provided and find the one that works best. Fitting the correct size to your ear will help block out unwanted external noise.
Next will be physically connecting the earphones to your system. The only thing I must warn you about here is the need to source an extension cable if they are to be used with a computer system rather than a mobile phone or a fruit based music device (Apple, iPod).
Unfortunately the cable provided with the system is unfathomably short, but I was saved during testing by my 'Steelseries Siberia' extension cable. Had it not been for the latter, I would have had to test with my head on the ground next to my case, which would have been just a bit less than fantastic.
Now, if your wish to use the world's smallest microphone built into the cable of these earphones, you must install the provided splitter and then locate your system's Mic input.
When I say 'the world's smallest Mic', I'm probably only exaggerating a bit. Honestly, though, I spent some time confirming which model I had received for testing because it said the Mic was included, but for the life of me I could not see it until it caught my eye halfway down the cable like spotting a silver glint in a pile of what farmers sell in bail form.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now