Speaking technically, let's start by looking at some specifications.
Output power: 15mW (micro watts)
Speaker dimension: N/A
Impedance: 32 ohm
Sensitivity: 105 db/mW
Cable length: 1.3m with 3.5mm stereo plug
Jack: stereo mini: Yes
Frequency response: 18Hz-26KHz
Pick-up pattern: N/A
Some of the more note worthy features include large driver coils for more dynamic bass response, milled aluminum chassis for a perfect balance of high and low frequencies, plus three sets of silicone ear caps to give the buyer that tailored feeling.
There's the use of gold plating on the plugs for the highest signal quality between devices connecting to one another. Also featured is compatibility with several of the large mobile phone brands out there. And finally, a two-year warranty, which is a nice touch, I feel.
Glancing over the specifications quickly reveals, well, not much to be precise.
The range of frequencies being reproduced stretches optimistically into the 'canine hearing range' which has become standard practice for companies these days.
And the power output is measured in 'pigeon power' because they are designed for your ear canal and not a hall full of screaming Riff Raff.
They are in fact very light as well, coming in at a ferret busting 5 grams. Obviously this is a good choice to go with the milled aluminum, because the plan to use lead would have never come off.
Anyway, let's move on from all this tomfoolery and find out how they actually sound.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The sales of smartwatches have dropped by more than 50%
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Google pauses its Fiber rollout, fires 9% of Fiber staff
- WikiLeaks: Apple gives customers' data to governments
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards