By now, most folks know about Thermaltake. They are the company that started all the buzz with the Orb variety of cooler. And regardless as to whether you liked them or not, they made a firm name for themselves.
Through this time, they have gotten away from the round cooling setups and have concentrated on researching the best means possible to keep nearly all parts of your computer cool. Whether you're looking for a cooler case, a means to cool the hard drive, the processor, the memory...well, you get the idea.
This brings us to today's contestant. Up for your viewing pleasure is the latest of the Volcano series of HSF. It is the latest iteration of this vaunted name, so it had better have some guts to be able to bring justice to it. After all, it won't be easy following in the footsteps of the Volcano 7+, which was one of the company's best heatsinks to date.
So let's jump right into the thick of things and see what Thermaltake has in store for us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Volcano 9 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Volcano 9 - Page 2 [Breakdown - Part 1]
- Volcano 9 - Page 3 [Breakdown - Part 2]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched