By now, most folks know about Thermaltake. They are the company that started all the buzz with the Orb variety of cooler. And regardless as to whether you liked them or not, they made a firm name for themselves.
Through this time, they have gotten away from the round cooling setups and have concentrated on researching the best means possible to keep nearly all parts of your computer cool. Whether you're looking for a cooler case, a means to cool the hard drive, the processor, the memory...well, you get the idea.
This brings us to today's contestant. Up for your viewing pleasure is the latest of the Volcano series of HSF. It is the latest iteration of this vaunted name, so it had better have some guts to be able to bring justice to it. After all, it won't be easy following in the footsteps of the Volcano 7+, which was one of the company's best heatsinks to date.
So let's jump right into the thick of things and see what Thermaltake has in store for us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Volcano 9 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Volcano 9 - Page 2 [Breakdown - Part 1]
- Volcano 9 - Page 3 [Breakdown - Part 2]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition