By now, most folks know about Thermaltake. They are the company that started all the buzz with the Orb variety of cooler. And regardless as to whether you liked them or not, they made a firm name for themselves.
Through this time, they have gotten away from the round cooling setups and have concentrated on researching the best means possible to keep nearly all parts of your computer cool. Whether you're looking for a cooler case, a means to cool the hard drive, the processor, the memory...well, you get the idea.
This brings us to today's contestant. Up for your viewing pleasure is the latest of the Volcano series of HSF. It is the latest iteration of this vaunted name, so it had better have some guts to be able to bring justice to it. After all, it won't be easy following in the footsteps of the Volcano 7+, which was one of the company's best heatsinks to date.
So let's jump right into the thick of things and see what Thermaltake has in store for us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Volcano 9 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Volcano 9 - Page 2 [Breakdown - Part 1]
- Volcano 9 - Page 3 [Breakdown - Part 2]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes