Accessories and Documentation
The brackets with centred screws on the left are used on top of the spacers on the top side of the motherboard. The four, hex end screws lock into the foam padded back plate on the back and both halves are secured to the motherboard with the thumbscrews.
The AMD set uses a similar setup, but can use the stock back plate in some instances. Remove the plastic bracket off the board and screw in Noctua brackets on top of the spacers and mount the cooler.
The bag of common parts consists of the low and ultra low noise fan adapters, NT-H1 thermal compound, SecuFirm2 mounting kit and a Noctua case badge.
As always, the instructions are sent in a little folder, with both AMD and Intel specific instructions. Choose your weapon and enjoy the ease of the install. If you do get stuck, like which way the brackets go on, the book is very descriptive and well illustrated to solve all your questions.
I had to get the images of the hardware before I could start assembly. As you can see, those flat grooves on the sides are sized just right to accept the super sticky tape backed, rubber anti-vibration pads included in the common bag. These should do a great job of isolating the fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Noctua NH-C12P SE14 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's new Surface Book laptop sports GeForce GPU, Skylake CPU
- The Crew Wild Run set for closed beta on October 15
- Lumia 950 and 950XL has liquid cooling, 4K video, octacore CPU
- Microsoft HoloLens dev kits will be $3,000, ships in Q1 2016
- 'Tobiwan', Soe and 'Maelk' to headline MLG $500,000 2015 World Finals
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- Buffalo TeraStation 5200 Windows Storage Server Review
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs