Accessories and Documentation
The brackets with centred screws on the left are used on top of the spacers on the top side of the motherboard. The four, hex end screws lock into the foam padded back plate on the back and both halves are secured to the motherboard with the thumbscrews.
The AMD set uses a similar setup, but can use the stock back plate in some instances. Remove the plastic bracket off the board and screw in Noctua brackets on top of the spacers and mount the cooler.
The bag of common parts consists of the low and ultra low noise fan adapters, NT-H1 thermal compound, SecuFirm2 mounting kit and a Noctua case badge.
As always, the instructions are sent in a little folder, with both AMD and Intel specific instructions. Choose your weapon and enjoy the ease of the install. If you do get stuck, like which way the brackets go on, the book is very descriptive and well illustrated to solve all your questions.
I had to get the images of the hardware before I could start assembly. As you can see, those flat grooves on the sides are sized just right to accept the super sticky tape backed, rubber anti-vibration pads included in the common bag. These should do a great job of isolating the fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Noctua NH-C12P SE14 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Expert says self-driving cars means more car sex
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce teased with 'Order of 10' mystery
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched