Just as I am used to seeing with a Noctua product, The NH-C12P SE14 comes in a similar white packaging with burgundy and blue accents and outlined drawings of the enclosed product. The middle of this panel has a cut out window to view the "corner" of the new NF-P14 fan with some of the key features listed next to it.
The black band continues around to the side and offers another peek at the cooler itself through the window. Next to the window are a couple dimensional drawings to help you figure out space issues before you buy this, followed by warranty information and features.
The back of the packaging utilizes the space for a brief mission statement from Noctua on what they plan to deliver with the NH-C12P SE14. This is followed up by six features that explain what makes this cooler a superior choice to others on the shelf.
Not wanting anyone to feel left out, Noctua reiterates their mission statement in various languages.
The top of the package is where you will find a very informative specifications chart for the cooler body and the included NF-P14 fan.
Noctua packs their coolers in a cardboard inner box separated from the hardware in its own box. The cooler body and fan are very secure and arrived in excellent shape to my house. As you will soon see, this method of surrounding the cooler is very effective, and more manufacturers should follow suit here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Noctua NH-C12P SE14 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch to have wide array of hardware add-ons
- Heavy Rain and Detroit developer experimenting with VR
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications