Noctua is a company that I have really come to love over the past year. Chris Ram tried explaining it to me when I started here, but at that time I couldn't fully wrap my head around what he was trying to tell me. Time progressed and I got some firsthand experience with the company and as time passed by I was starting to get what Chris was trying to tell me for so long ago. After reviewing a couple of coolers, especially the NH-D14 that arrived at the end of last month, I was sold.
This time we are taking a look at a revised classic from Noctua. The NH-C12P main body has been around for some time already. Noctua has just released a new 140mm fan that produces great results and worked well in the NH-D14, and decided to revamp an old champion from their lineup. Mating the new NF-P14 with the older NH-C12P just seems like a logical conclusion to make. Since the 140mm fan uses 120mm fan mounting, nothing needs modded on the cooler to accomplish the new creation.
Revisions are always going to appear; some for aesthetics, some for performance, and some due to compatibility. Noctua is based first on performance, and if you like a round fan over a square fan, aesthetics comes into play as well. Taking an already impressive cooler and adding a better performing fan can only bring good things as a result. Let's have a detailed look at the NH-C12P SE14's specifications and get to the images and more importantly the results.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Noctua NH-C12P SE14 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG announces 'Ray' smartphone for 3G markets
- Power two systems with one power supply thanks to Phanteks' splitter
- QPAD uses DreamHack to launch its first new mouse shape in seven years
- Noctua says its 24V industrial fans are the best an enthusiast can get
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS