Noctua is a company that I have really come to love over the past year. Chris Ram tried explaining it to me when I started here, but at that time I couldn't fully wrap my head around what he was trying to tell me. Time progressed and I got some firsthand experience with the company and as time passed by I was starting to get what Chris was trying to tell me for so long ago. After reviewing a couple of coolers, especially the NH-D14 that arrived at the end of last month, I was sold.
This time we are taking a look at a revised classic from Noctua. The NH-C12P main body has been around for some time already. Noctua has just released a new 140mm fan that produces great results and worked well in the NH-D14, and decided to revamp an old champion from their lineup. Mating the new NF-P14 with the older NH-C12P just seems like a logical conclusion to make. Since the 140mm fan uses 120mm fan mounting, nothing needs modded on the cooler to accomplish the new creation.
Revisions are always going to appear; some for aesthetics, some for performance, and some due to compatibility. Noctua is based first on performance, and if you like a round fan over a square fan, aesthetics comes into play as well. Taking an already impressive cooler and adding a better performing fan can only bring good things as a result. Let's have a detailed look at the NH-C12P SE14's specifications and get to the images and more importantly the results.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Noctua NH-C12P SE14 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points