Everest Random Access Time
Everest Ultimate and Corporate Edition offer several different benchmarks for testing and optimizing your system or network. The Random Access test is one of very few if not only that will measure hard drives random access times in hundredths of millisECOnds as oppose to tens of millisECOnds.
The read access times for the Proware EP-m501-AA were on par with the Axus FiT and much lower than the Promise DS4600.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD's next-gen Polaris GPUs get busted on GFXBench
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched