The blue on black packaging is very catchy and eye appealing, and using a powered up image of the 120 Extreme doesn't hurt the looks one bit. There should be no doubt in your mind what you are getting inside with this packaging.
On this side there are the specifications for the cooler, fans, and the included thermal compound.
The rear of the package continues the blue on black theme, but this time it has the features, included parts and the compatibility list over the top.
The last side of the package is used to display a few images of the cooler along with one of the compound, and another of the fan controller included within.
After opening the box, I was surprised to see yet another box packed inside of it.
Now we are getting somewhere. Opening the inner box reveals a box full of hardware, which I removed. I do want you to see just how much care is taken to assure the Tower 120 Extreme a safe ride to your house. Not only is the cooler surrounded in a form fitting, plastic, clam shell package, Tuniq actually adds some high density foam to both sides to prevent any crushing damages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD is aiming at the VR market with its Polaris-based video cards
- Be 'Grimm' in our Season Four Blu-ray giveaway
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched