Accessories and Documentation
As i mentioned near the beginning, the hardware box can be found in one of the foam caps. Half of the contents are here. They include the "bag-o-screws", if it needs a screw to be mounted or a riser to sit on, return to this bag for the needed screws and bits. At the top is of course a 5.25" to 3.5" adapter if you choose to use a floppy drive still. That leaves the double sided, Velcro, tie strap that can be used to tidy the mass of PSU wires as needed.
Here we have adapters for just about anything you need. SSD and floppy adapters, a wiring fan adapter, and three tie down straps wrap up the goods.
The manual is very well written in clear and simple text. As I said, I had to refer to it to make sure I wasn't going to break anything just getting it open. While I was there I looked at it from cover to cover, and I don't see how you can get into trouble installing components using the tool-less mechanisms and figuring out what adapters and what hardware to use to accomplish the task.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now