Accessories and Documentation
As i mentioned near the beginning, the hardware box can be found in one of the foam caps. Half of the contents are here. They include the "bag-o-screws", if it needs a screw to be mounted or a riser to sit on, return to this bag for the needed screws and bits. At the top is of course a 5.25" to 3.5" adapter if you choose to use a floppy drive still. That leaves the double sided, Velcro, tie strap that can be used to tidy the mass of PSU wires as needed.
Here we have adapters for just about anything you need. SSD and floppy adapters, a wiring fan adapter, and three tie down straps wrap up the goods.
The manual is very well written in clear and simple text. As I said, I had to refer to it to make sure I wasn't going to break anything just getting it open. While I was there I looked at it from cover to cover, and I don't see how you can get into trouble installing components using the tool-less mechanisms and figuring out what adapters and what hardware to use to accomplish the task.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Battlegrounds updates will soon slow down
- NVIDIA invests in Chinese self-driving truck startup
- Alphacool unveil AMD Radeon RX Vega cooling solutions
- Intel: 8700K is 11% faster than 7700K
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes